Top 5 Reasons you need to use Sunscreen
February 5, 2019
February 5, 2019
Wearing sunscreen can be a hassle. You’re late for work or an appointment and trying to get out of the house as quickly as possible so you are eliminating non-essential steps from your daily routine. Do you really want to skip putting on your sunscreen? Before you say yes, think about the reasons wearing sunscreen IS essential.
- Sunscreen protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun that cause browns spots and discoloration on your face. You might think that you don’t need this since you won’t be out in the sun often. Even the smallest amount of exposure can do damage that you won’t notice until it’s too late. Your future skin will thank you!
- Your current skin will thank you! Sunscreen helps reduce and prevent the redness and blotchiness that often occurs on the face.
- It helps prevent cancer. Skin cancer rates are rising daily, and the use of sunscreen offers protection and reduces the chances of getting skin cancer greatly.
- Using sunscreen on a daily basis can delay the appearance of wrinkled skin and premature aging.
- Many medications can actually cause sun sensitivity and increase your chance of a sunburn. If the label on your medication says to limit your exposure to the sun, this is why. This list includes antibiotics, cardiac drugs, diuretics, NSAIDs, and even some acne medications.
So, before you head out for your day remember to show your skin some love by applying your sunscreen! You and your skin will thank you in the long run!
Copyright © 2018 Custom Sunscreen Store. All rights reserved.